spoon

Recipes

Hi, I'm Sarah

0

Category :


I started Sarah's Recipe List as a place to share my favorite recipes. Ever since I was very young I have had a lot of problems with food sensitivities and allergies. Over the years I have learned what makes me feel good and what makes me feel like I have rocks in my stomach. I have cut out a lot of common "normal" foods from my diet but that does not stop me from cooking great food that my family and I love to eat. In fact, I have been opened up to some amazing foods and ingredients that I probably never would have known about if I still ate like the majority of Americans. Here is a list of the foods and ingredients you are not likely to find in my recipes:



Dairy
Casein
Chocolate
Potato (or any nightshades like tomato, peppers and eggplant)
Corn
Soy
Eggs
Refined sugar
Artificial food coloring and dyes
Yeast
Shellfish
Peanuts
Gluten
Oats

Feel free to use these recipes and adjust them to fit your own diet. If there is one thing I have learned over the years it is that everyone is different in what they eat. Please feel free to leave comments on any post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

2011. Powered by Blogger.